11.11.2009

Disneyland '09!

Bum-Budda-Bum... The LONG overdue post has finally arrived =)  




Amie my dear Sister, You are the SWEETEST girl around!

Sadly I didn't get a good picture with everyone in it. But there were 13 of us WRIGHT people there together and it was great. So here are 13 things that I just LOOOOVED about our Disneyland Trip!! =)

1. The ride to the airport- I loved it.  All of the excitement that was beaming from everyone made me SO HAPPY and SO EXCITED!!
2. Um, Hi Corn Dogs from heaven
3. Walking into Disneyland and seeing the faces of Wes, Ashley and Paisley!!
4. Fast pass to Space Mountain- Feeling like straight up royalty
5. THE FOOD. ALL OF IT.
6. Spencer's face after riding the toy story ride in California Adventure- Like Christmas Morning
7. Just seeing Papa Jim and Grandma Tina HAVING A BALL with Paizers
8. Splash Mountain!  
9. California Screamin' !!  
10. WAITING IN LINE FOR CALIFORNIA SCREAMIN', AND THE EH- HEM, SHOULD I EVEN CALL IT A CONVERSATION, THAT WAS WITNESSED THERE.  HAHA.. WOW.  (THANK YOU, JACK, FOR THE IMPERSONATION THAT WILL FOREVER REMAIN IN MY MEMORY, ALONG WITH EVERYONE ELSES).  
11. Seeing Spencer just plain giddy for two days straight
12. The magical music wafting through the air wherever we went
13. I was asked if I had ever ridden the Indiana Jones ride before, yes i have, and then was informed that this time it would be a completely new experience, this time it would be done the wright way.

And. it. WAS.  I still get chills thinking of the actual sensation of giant scorpians crawling over me and poking me meanwhile hearing laughter that sounded a lot like Spencer, Max, Wes, Jack,Bethany, Ashley, Heidi, Aubrey and Amie's.  The pure HORROR I felt when Max couldn't get the dang jeep to start when we're being SHOT AT and the panic that continued to rise in everyone's voices made me realize that this was Oh, so very, very real.  Let's just say that I immediately regretted shaving my legs that morning.  How Max ever got us out of there I will never know.  My eyes were shut for the last 3 minutes. [not really  :) ]

 
Now that I know some of what is to be expected of a Wright Family Disneyland Trip, I am ready for ROUND 2.  :)


Thank you all for making my first experience with my new family one to remember, you guys are the best!!

My wish for next years trip, Ben and Rae's Family there with us. We missed you guys!




1 comment:

Tina said...

Love the posts Saije. So glad you had a great time. We are so lucky to have you. I'm not sure if it was more fun watching Paisley for the first time at Disneyland or you. I'm with you. Ben and Rae and family were the only thing missing from an otherwise perfect trip.
Love, Mom