11.27.2011

A big fat update

It has been such a good year so far. I wanted to make sure to write down just a few highlights off the top of my head.


We started our year off with a bang with our amazing Paris trip.



Another year older & wiser in February for the both of us.



Spencer graduated with his Bachelors degree in Accounting from ASU in May.  I'm so proud of him! That same day we found out that we are going to be parents!!!



On the sixth of June we celebrated our two year anniversary-time is flying. We spent the weekend at Grandma Wright's cabin in Prescott. Gorgeous weather and so nice to get away for a few days.





Fourth of July spent at John & Jane's cabin in Pinetop, had a blast playing Scum with everyone for hours.  Spencer became best buds with little Mark, who would always say, "Honey-Haw Spank!"  We couldn't get enough of him. 



A sweet cousins wedding in July.


I got called to be a Beehive leader, and had Girls camp with the stake at Camp Lomia the last week of July.


First week of August we camped at Reservation lake with my dad and little brother Josh.




We fished, saw deer & elk, picked & ate wild rasberries, played games, and ate my Dad's fabulous peach cobbler.  It was so, so great.  My Dad and I both agree that being up there just does something for us












First weekend in August, another cousins wedding, and a Burden family reunion/50th wedding anniversary celebration. It was so good to see everyone.  I heard stories about my mom, aunts and uncles that I'd never heard before.  Spencer got called out by Grandpa Burden during the opening ceremonies that night by the fire for being the only one that hadn't said hello to him since being there..oh grandpa haha we all got a good laugh out of it.


Said goodbye to our sweet Everetts. 


August 18th we found out that we're having a baby BOY!!! Our excitement just keeps growing.  A little Spencer Jim.  I can't wait!!!


Spencer started his Masters at ASU, along with being a TA for the beginning accounting class. 


I'm still working at Bazzill Basics, and it's been great.


This year has been a great one, and is definitely flying by! 
Holy moly.  

No comments: